JCDC has a dedicated building with 12000 sq ft space across 4 offices within the hospital premises exclusively for conducting clinical trials. JCDC offers excellent outpatient facilities with extended hours to accommodate the needs of our subjects..
1. Setup for Phase 1 Trials.
2. 4 offices across 10,000 sq ft
3. Main office within Jehangir Hospital premises
4. Research ward devoted for trial patients
1.Temperature and humidity controlled drug storage with automated continuous temp monitoring.
2. Refrigeration & Freezer storage (2-4 Deg, - 80 Deg, Cryopreservation) .
1. DEXA Scanner.
3. Jumping Mech
4. Jamar – Hand Dynamometer
5. Skinfold Thickness Calipers
6. 12 Lead ECG
7. Cooling Centrifuge
1. Accredited and highly experienced IRB .
2. IRB registered with CDSCO.
3. Meetings conducted every month.
4. Institutional as well as Central IRB capabilities.
1. Niche cell biology, molecular biology and microbiology research lab.
2. Digitized and catalogued bio bank.
1. Access to food Analysis Labs.
2. Experience working with food databases.
3. Access to Hygienic Kitchens.
1. NABH Accredited Ethics Committee registered with DCGI.
2. Dedicated setup for Phase 1 Trials
3. Therapeutic expertise across major therapeutic areas with special focus on Endocrinology, Pediatric Endocrinology, Oncology, Hemat-Oncology, Psychiatry, Rheumatology. Respiratory, Dermatology, Vaccines, Growth & Nutrition,
4. GCP trained Investigator network of 50+ investigators
5. Dedicated team of Clinical Research Coordinators, research nurses, Team leaders, and Project managers
6. Independent team of quality assurance professionals to ensure ethical and quality standards for clinical trials
7. Successfully completed 50+ Sponsor audits
8. Successfully completed an USFDA Inspection with no action indicated
A state of the art research laboratory is established in the premises.
We provide laboratory services for those sponsors who are interested in local labs instead of central labs.